Thursday, May 22, 2008

Find a moment amidst the busyness....


It doesn't have to be the perfect spot or time....I have learned to have paper and pen with me most everywhere I go...just in case! This day...the boys were bouncing off the walls of Grandma's house. Off to the park we went....coffee and journal in hand. While they played....I had a few moments to myself. Between "Mom, look at me and watch this" - I actually had a few minutes to write. It always brings peace of mind and then I get to be a better Mom and give all of myself to them. Journaling is a way for me to process life and restore peace of mind. When I take a minute to pause the busyness...a profound opportunity awaits. Sometimes it's simply to savor a moment and other times a life lesson reveals itself.

Carve out a moment today to hit pause...what awaits you when you stop long enough to listen?

No comments: