Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Standing tall....



Remember my sunflowers?....Here they are today! I love to look at them! Just look how tall and bright they stand. Today they remind me to do the same. I shared the picture with a friend and this is what she said... "Sunflowers are so happy and they do stand proud and face the beautiful sunshine everyday, as we should. They are a very wise flower." - I thought that was beautiful! So as you go about your day...remember the sunflower and it's message "stand tall and shine who you are!"

1 comment:

Mdivine said...

Cdivine,,
WOW,,LOVE your blog site and your message standing tall. Your friendship reminds me that everyone has a purpose and can make a difference in life. Sometimes we can wilt until we are watered by our friends kind words and little reminders how special we really ALL are. Thanks Car
Mdivine