Tuesday, November 3, 2009

The Journaling Lounge is Open!


I am so excited!  The Journaling Lounge is open, alive and real!  It opened at midnight!  The idea surfaced in my journal, incubated in my journal, and grew in my journal.  Writing supported the entire process from conception of idea to action plan, to writing through doubt, fear, and uncertainty.  It's where I searched and found the courage to carry through on many a day.  And...now it's alive and real, taking on a life of its own where others can write, share stories, be inspired, stretch and grow into their magnificence!  Write it down, make it real...it works!

Come join me and others at The Journaling Lounge writing our way!  It is a community of people inspired to write, to turn up the volume on happy and take surviving to thriving!  You can create your online journal for free....and then from there sign up for Guided Journaling Experiences that will take you into various areas of life with guided prompts to ignite the writer in you!  Go to http://www.sanityjournals.com/ to create your free online journal!  See you at The Lounge!

No comments: