Thursday, September 10, 2009

A Gift in My Inbox


I had a gift in my inbox the other day and want to share it with you! The email read....

"I recently purchased 2 of your journals and found them to be exactly what was needed to keep me focused on the intent of journaling. I have always known that the right paper and pen were needed for me to fulfill and sustain the journaling process. My procrastination has always been that I haven't found the right journal. Well...I am pleased to announce...that is not a problem since finding your journals." Jane Mullens, Brookville, OH

Following a dream is quite a journey and gifts like this remind me...I am doing my soul's work. If you are following a dream...keep on keeping on...you just don't know when a life may be touched or a gift will arrive in your inbox!
Thank you Jane and Amanda for choosing Sanity Journals to use in your wellness studio classes! http://www.sacredjourneysmassage.com/

No comments: