Thursday, April 23, 2009

Choose Happy...


Have you ever noticed how some days you feel happy and others you don't. When you look around, nothing has actually changed in your life to cause the shift in your experience...except your thoughts. Today, I noticed for myself that I could choose to be happy, regardless of the circumstances that surrounded the day. Upon making the choice today, my experience of the day was altered. I felt better, which impacted my actions, which shifted my experience....all from a simple choice to be happy.


What might shift in your world if you were to choose HAPPY?

1 comment:

Katie Ruberto said...

Thank you so much for everything you do!

I absolutely believe in the power and process of journaling! My co-author and I just came out with a Quote Journal Series, where we use quotes and thought-provoking questions to evoke the process of journaling!

I also have a mother with Huntington's Disease. Journaling has helped me cope with being her caregiver and has been an amazing release to watching the pain of someone you love get sicker and sicker.

Thanks so much for sharing your insight!